- March 1 - Tecumseh Center hosts the Irish Rovers farewell tour.
- March 2 and March 16 - Chelsea Alehouse offers Celtic music.
- March 8 - Chelsea Big 400 Maple Festival. This Maple festival started in Chelsea and now includes a 20 x 20 mile area (hence 400). There are tours, pancake breakfasts, release of maple wine, and more in several communities.
- March 8-9 - the second annual Taste of the Irish Hills! has 19 restaurants involved. Tickets are $20 per person.
- March 8-23 - Hidden Lake Gardens bulb show.
- March 25-30 - Ann Arbor film festival.
- Anytime - 10 wineries comprise the Pioneer Wine Trail of South East Michigan. All of these wineries are located in or near the Irish Hills. Tours and tastings are available each weekend.
Dewey Lake Manor Bed and Breakfast in Brooklyn is located in the heart of the Irish Hills and offers a great place to stay with discounts available for the Taste of Irish Hills weekend.